3 pin mains to 12v 1.67A -20VA Where buy?

A lighting 3 pin transformer has failed and Googling "TN20UK" got me a Google thwap (or whatever its called) - one result - but not it.

Its marked 240V 50 Hz

12v 1.67A-20VA

maker looks like TECNE TN20UK

Google shows me lots of things that are not it, I'm guessing somebody here (he hopes) can point me to it?

Reply to
Allthumbs

Any 12v 20watt lighting transformer should do but if you are running dimmer, make sure it is a dimmable one.

Toolstation, screwfix etc will have them.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

replying to Allthumbs, Frankie wrote: Did you get a replacement that worked - I have same problem!

Reply to
Frankie

pardon THE SHOUTING BUT PLEASE QUOTE SOME OF THE ORIGINAL WHEN POSTING TO A PUBLIC GROUP LIKE THIS ONE WHICH IS OUTSIDE OF THE WEB SITE FOR MOST USERS. Ah feel better now. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It was EIGHT years ago, Brian, so ignore it (like all the others).

Reply to
Andrew

replying to Frankie, Habanera156 wrote: Regarding Tecne TN20UK that has the UK 3pin plug with the tiny 2 prong cable end, did you find a replacement. I have an IKEA table lamp and a Lumess Suisse floor lamp both with that odd 2 prong end and the TN20UK transformer block. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know where to buy. Thanks

Reply to
Habanera156
2010 eh? Well I'd imagine they either threw it away or fixed it by now. I've never seen these mains adaptors but there are many types of 12v output/input sockets around these days indeed. Brian
Reply to
Brian Gaff