28mm connection - hose connection

I want to connect my two 28mm Magnacleans in series to use them while doing a power flush.

For that I need to go from the male 28mm thread protuding from the Magnaclean cartridge to an about 20 mm plastic braided hose

What kind of adaptor or combination of adaptors can I use?

A jubilee clip on the hose side is clear but what about on the 28mm Magnaclean thread side?

I have looked around but have not found anything.

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo