1st year apprentice

Trust me, it's not a trick question.

Although he was very helpful today and saved me quite a bit of time.

You know that Stunningly bypass in Leeds? No?

Well it has a HOV lane. Had I been on my own I would have had to queue.

Reply to
ARW

Does it still count if the passenger is dead?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Drain dead aka apprentice or really dead such as driving a hearse?

Reply to
ARW

It's only funny for 3 weeks of the month.

Reply to
ARW

You can always dream :)

I don't know it - I have only been near Leeds once - Seacroft.

How did he compare with an inflatable doll in that respect?

Reply to
Tim Watts

In any respect? ;-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Really dead, as in either a hearse or killing the apprentice and propping him up in the passenger seat.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The doll spent less time on her mobile phone.

Reply to
ARW

if you have something informative to add rather than silliness please do.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Not wrong, but probably unusual ...

433.1.204

"The circuit shall be wired with copper conductors having line and neutral conductors with a minimum cross-sectional area of 2.5mm^2 except for two-core mineral insulated cables complying with BS EN 60702-1, for which the minimum cross-sectional area is 1.5mm^2."

Reply to
Andy Burns

MICC is not unusual in blocks of flats. My comment was not a response to his mentioning its use.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It is Plowman you're responding to