18v Batteries and stuff...

New battery for my trusty and heavily abused Ryobi Combi drill qouted around "£50 Sir" Brand new Ryobi combi drill with 2 batteries + 3 hour charger(identical to my old ones) in our local CostCo @ around £64 !

Where's the logic in that?

Reply to
PeTe33

Is it a "One plus"? 1.7Ah Batteries are =A325.49+VAT at Rapid

or =A350.49+VAT for two and a charger.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Keep your peelers open on this guy,he was selling two cordless drills combo at 39GBP about 2 weeks ago.Batterys where both 18v on the Ryobi drills

The3rd Earl Of Derby