123-reg buggered?

Is 123-reg buggered?

Presume it's not just me (tried different browsers and mobile vs broadband)

Reply to
Andy Burns

Working over 4G now, so presumably a routing issue that's gradually sorting itself out ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I got a momentary "site cannot be reached" from Chrome via Google but then it loaded and was according to the browser properly secure. I didn't login in case there is a DNS man in the middle attack going on.

It loaded fine for me in IE11 direct and not via any search engine.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Thanks, it came good for me on plusnet a few minutes later

Reply to
Andy Burns