Haubold Stapler Parts Distributor?

Anybody got a link/contact to a Haubold distributor? They're German manufacturer of pneumatic (and other) tools. Their staplers are favored by upholsterers, but I've struck out on locating a distributor for spare parts for mine....

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Tony Berlin

Reply to
Tony Berlin

Tony, thanks...I had found that link as well and posted on the "Knots" forum as well...so far, no respondents altho I'll try a direct contact to Taunton. I'll agree, they're fine folks (pun intended) and I've been a subscriber to FW since the days of B&W covers/inside photography...

Can't understand the difficulty >

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Reply to
Tony Berlin

Reply to
Tony Berlin

I do have the manual/data sheet and parts list that came with it--there is no contact except a German physical address given on it at all, and no web presence indicated. My wife bought it from the instructor of a upholstery class while we were still in TN rather than from a distributor. Where he got them she never knew. She did contact the shop he runs as his primary business and he is supposed to call us back--at present that is probably our best bet.

I, too, have wondered if they are no longer in business but I tend to doubt it as I find current supplies for the guns and the Russky site gives every indication to me of being current although that is pretty weak evidence I'll grant...

(that's the "big if") I do ever come up with something, I'll be sure to post it here...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

doesn't pan out.

Tony, thanks for the effort--you've gone "over the top" on this. If'n I can ever help out, I'll sure be tryin'... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

OK, I did find a good distributor if there's anybody else out there who cares...

Stapleco PO Box 216 Morristown, TN 37814

423-586-8405

Had the parts I needed in stock and shipped same day w/invoice on verbal order plus offered a schematic of the stapler if I needed it...great service!

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Ample supply

Larry