Compressor Info requested

I'm looking for a compressor that has the "balls" for sand blasting work. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd need something that produces min. of 100 PSI and 15 CFM. Anyone have any info on a unit which would meet those spec's ???

Reply to
BentMinds

What you want to know? It's only money... :) Ingersoll-Rand or several others make industrial-quality compressors that are still affordable -- but note the emphasis on ...much will depend on your duty cycle as to how much compressor you need and you've not posted any details from which to work.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth