Diamond hand tools

My Dad has several adjustable wrenches made by Diamond and they are several years old and they still work great. There are a couple on eBay but they are going for more than I would like to pay. I tried several web searches for "Diamond tools" and Diamond wrenches" but nothing has come up. Is there a parent company to Diamond? If anybody knows anything about this company or where I can purchase there tools, I would greatl appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
xyz789