I am looking for the frame layout of a pride two motor layout lift chair

showing motor brackets for large persons chair lift. all layouts seed to be for a single motor which has a different layout then the one I have and smaller bracket6s with a different attachment. the one I am looking for goes to the base of the motor housing bracket.

Reply to
Jim