Latest threads in Roofshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where can I find a gutter kit for a shed?
A few years ago I saw a kit on a big box stores website that included narrow plastic/pvc/vinyl gutters and 2 downspouts. Now that I need it I cant find anything like this in stores or on the internet....
1
1

what if rafters are slightly nicked when roof deck is cut out for ridge vents to be installed
No further details provided
1
1

to replace fascia boards, should i use treated or regular pine boards
No further details provided
1
1

Tips for homeowners repairing or replacing a roof
No homeowner wants to hear that there is damage to their roof. But spring is the time of year that that is most likely to happen. Problems that developed during harsh winter weather often manifest...

Where can I get some of those flat rubber roof flashings for a 4x4 ?
I am looking to flash some 4x4 posts, on a flat rubber roof . Where can I get some of the ones I saw on the net ?
1
1

flat roof replacement suggetion
need to replace the entire flat roof of my house,need some help to find a reliable contractor,and suggestion before I make the final decision,the flat roof is about 1000 sq foot
1
1

how to stop sweating inside and insulate metal roof
want to finish inside my porch but the ceiling has a metal silver top roof that sweats in summer and winter with heater on.what can be used to insulate ceiling that wont leak on drop ceiling.
1
1

steel beam span for patio
hi there, i am building a patio. my main steel beam will be 150mm x 50mm x 2mm how far can i span with that steel beam without support. there is no snow where we are cheers andy

Roof overhang above a patio door 20' long, cost?
I need to know the labor cost. Area is 3' w x 20' l Wall to wall overhang

What contractor does insurance work on Gerard roofs?
No further details provided

Wher can I buy rain guttering for a soft top portable gazebo -join 2 together
Looking to join a 4.5 metre gazebo up to my camper trailer to save me putting up the annexe all the time-need a small rain gutter to keep the tent door covered

We have to keep replacing our barn roof turbines as they keep getting blown off
Are there any turbines that can hold up to hard winds? We want the circulation for the hay and heat. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
1
1

going rate to repair metal roofs in Springfield MO?
No further details provided
1
1

Roofing question
I had a roof put on my house in 2005. I cant find my warranty papers but have the original receipt. The company is now out of business and the shingles are bad. Is there a way to figure out who made...
1
1

how do i connect spanish corrugated clay roof tiles to flat sheet roofing