flat roof replacement suggetion

need to replace the entire flat roof of my house,need some help to find a reliable contractor,and suggestion before I make the final decision,the flat roof is about 1000 sq foot

Reply to
mwong6783

You can go with tar build-up, rubber membrane and now even fiberglass. I've had the tar and rubber and they're equal in longevity around me, NEED to be coated every 10-years. But, the fiberglass stuff is amazing and has been in Europe for a while now. You get a Corvette for a roof. No re-coating and no seams and no leaks ever again for 50-years or more. If you can get it, get it.

Reply to
Anonymous