how do i connect spanish corrugated clay roof tiles to flat sheet roofing

The sheet runs up and under the tile as much as 3-feet on a bottom side situation. And, on a top side situation, the sheet is run on top of the 2nd row of tiles...the top or first row of tiles become the sheet's covering and take over as the 1st line of defense. All roofing is about layering and passing the buck.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • I had a roof put on my house in 2005. I cant find my warranty papers but have...

    Roof