What kind of oil should I use in the pump

I bought a 3000psi pressure washer 2 weeks ago I checked the pump there is no oil on it what kind should I use

Reply to
Anonymous

Check with the engine manufacturer, B&S and Honda website's are pretty good and you should have the Engine Model available. You can also check the oil plug, commonly they have SAE-30 embossed on them. Typically, they take normal Lawn Mower Oil or Single-Weight Oil...SAE-30, not 10W/30 and not even 30W.

Reply to
Anonymous