How do you open a Deltajet pro 2000 pressure washer?

My washer has lost it's pressure. I ma not sure if water is going in. The 'O' ring on the other end of the lance hose is missing so I am wondering if it has become lodged inside the machine.
I have removed all the seven case screws but still can;t separate the two halves. How do I continue from here please?
Reply to
Roy S

Site Timeline Threads