Troy Bilt pressure washer detergent valve - which way is open?

I just bought a Troy Bilt model 020344 pressure washer. I've read the manual, but I'm not not 100% clear from the manual which way to turn the detergent valve for "on." Is the vertical position for using detergent, and horizontal just plain water? Or is it the other way around? I tried calling the Troy Bilt number to ask, but was on hold for too long.

Thanks!

Reply to
Ben

Dave

Can't spell for shit so I'm going fishing! Winds on the reef 10 knots, balmy

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
Dave

inline with the hose is on. BUT, it only works with the black nozzle. You cannot apply soap with the high pressure nozzle(s).

Steve Barker DLT

I did try it. The detergent is clear enough so that I couldn't tell which way was which.

Reply to
Ben

Thanks for the information!

Reply to