Lubrication for my framing nailer.

Are either WD 40 or 3 in one acceptable for my Porter Cable framing nailer?

Reply to
Old man Bill

Sure, if you don't care and have money to burn or hate the tool. But, I'm not sure I'd risk possible and likely damage (with those lubricants), even Compressor Oil will damage the cylinder. Only a Pneumatic Tool Oil recommended by the manufacturer should be used, because it's designed for the specific task. In freezing cold weather, you should even switch to a Winter Oil.

Reply to
Anonymous