Tankless water heater

Hello,

My wife and I are building our first house. We were looking into getting a tankless water heater by S.E.T.S. Our contractor was recently advised by some plumbers who were bidding on this project that they advise against getting one as the water pressure is extremely low. Also because Tankless water heater require some sort of filtration system.

Are there any opinions as to the Pros and Cons of having one? Is there any truth to what the plumbers said?

Any and all advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Frank L.

Reply to
Frank

Whatever you do get a Boilermate.

DO NOT get boiler with coil in it.

Boiler does not have to run all day and night long to maintain temp is one of the big reasons.

If the heat comes on while you take shower they both work. (to a certian extent).

I am not sure why the water pressure would matter.

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Reply to
Cash Elver