Lavatory basin

My lavatory basin is mildly worn and needs refinishing. Can this be done and if so is the new finish long lasting?

Thanks

Reply to
JimBob

JimBob wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@freshsushi.com:

The only thing I can say on this is you get what you pay for. If it was my house or my customer, I would recemend a new sink. I do know the guys that do refinishing in this area (NW Fla) will give you a general estimate over the phone so there is no cost involved to you to find out. If you do decide on a new basin, buy it yourself and have it installed. This usually works out much cheaper, Unless of course you have a $1000 dollar marble bowl with Grohe faucets...........

Reply to
Champagne Jan