Tankless electric water heater vs. conventional

I am looking to replace my rented hot water tank and I have read what appears to be all good things about going with a tankless electric hot water heater over the stand up 60 gallon type I have now... I have a one and a half bath home, 2 adults, 2 kids.. what am i looking at in terms of purchase cost and installation, and do you recommend any particular brand or model.

much thanks!

Reply to
nospam

I too have read good talk about the tankless heaters. Finding cost of heaters is easy: all you have to do is search on the i'net. As far as recommendations go, I suggest that you consult Consumer's Reports, if you have access to them. The local public library is a good source. I have bought appliances after consulting Consumer's Reports & have found the research & recommendations to be valuable in the trouble-free appliances I have bought thereafter. Hope this helps. Ashoke. - heating.products.bz/water.html

Reply to
nijhowne

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Ned, tell me how you really feel.

Reply to
nospam

He is just warm and fuzzy all over.

Reply to
Red Jacket

eat me :-P

Reply to
Ned Flanders

"nospam" wrote

"Red Jacket" wrote

"Ned Flanders" wrote

Only if you look like a vagina...:>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

That's one vagina I'd NEVER want to be "into"......:>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

There is no need to bring Jane Fonda into this !

Reply to
Red Jacket

But she says the Vagina is a wonderful thing !

Reply to
Red Jacket