Plumbing code

I know this sounds like a general question, but where can I get information pertaining to my local plumbing code requirements? Village? Library? Not sure inspector is telling me the truth on a bathroom install for 2nd story addition.

Thanks,

Pete

Reply to
Pete Dragovich

Venting or drain, you can ask here.

information

Reply to
<JP

On 10/14/04 "Pete Dragovich" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net writes in part:

For local info, you need to contact your local building department.

There are at least 3 different plumbing codes in national distribution. It's likely your local jurisdiction has adopted one of them but they may have ammended it or interpret it in some odd way.

That being the case, there is no way for someone here to give you specific answers to plumbing questions.

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2

Nah, me and Kenny can answer anything. We're Plummers.

Reply to
<JP