Need Help Locating Kohler Sink

I'm looking for a Kohler Lakefield sink K5924-4 in Black. Anyone have a good wholesale source to get one? Any help appreciated. Thanks Brian

Reply to
Brian Romancheck

I tried to buy a purple one (no shit) Damn near got my ass killed by the old lady ! Hey, I liked it.... Home Depot had 'em.

Reply to
<JP>

The local Home Depot here doesnt have Kohler in black. I'll keep lookin'

Brian

Reply to
Brian Romancheck