cut power to pump to get pump to run

INTERMITENT WELL PUMP ISSUE FOR 3 YEARS Every so often twice a month, I have to cut the power to the pump wait 1-15 minutes to get well to start up again.It acts like a thermal condition. The weird thing is it happens when we are not using water, lots of times first thing in the morning when the pump is not in use. I have replaced the pressure switch and tank, I have no leaks and no control box, plenty of water in well any ideas?

Reply to
timbo