commercial dishwasher question

restaurant rehab project, comercial dishwasher has been replaced. There is no floor sink in the immediate area, it appears the old one was draining into a sub-floor grease trap 1-1/2" inlet. The new dishwasher has a built in indirect waste whereas it's wastewater drains from the unit into a pan with a strainer and a side outlet 2". My question here is; is commercial dishwasher waste considered grease laden waste that must/can be directed through a grease trap. And if not must a floor sink replace the grease trap. The jurisdiction is under the International Code. referenced the code book, seems to me it basically comes down to if the waste is considered greasy enough to pass through an interceptor or not. Just wondering how its usually done? Thanks for any replys.

Reply to
iwillbe