Broken Tank

x-no-archive: yes
Kohler Wellesley K3441-EB Kohler Wellington K3415-EB
Anyone have any idea where to find a tank for either of these. I have a Wellesley (1989 era), but hear that the Wellington tank is the same. It is a fancy looking, elongated, wall hung, with tank. Kohler is the brand name, but they no longer make them.
Somebody dropped the tank part when they were replacing a seal. Lots of pieces, and it didn't do the floor much good either.
American standard makes a nice wall hung with tank, that maybe can be used as a replacement, but I am not sure about the bolt pattern.
~ I'm not a plumber, but often wish I was....
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.