3 way ball valve

Hi group,

I have been searching high and low, but can't find a 1/2'' pvc threaded

3 way ball valve that is T shaped and can direct flow from one side to the other. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can locate one? I am located in Connecticut, but if I can order online, that will do too.

thanks in advance,

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

On 12/14/03 fweddybear" snipped-for-privacy@cox.net asks

to the other. Does anyone have any suggestions where I >can locate one?

Try Graingers

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2

On 12/14/03 fweddybear" snipped-for-privacy@cox.net asks

to the other. Does anyone have any suggestions where I >can locate one?

Thanks Doug.... I was ordering a gear and other parts from them just today for a dayton motor, and I didn't even consider checking for the ball valve.... thanks for the info, I will give them a try tomorrow..

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear