I have a line from the gargage disposal that runs up to the sink - do I need thi

I want to replace my facet set in the kitchen but the extra hole in the counter is taken up by a hose coming from the garbage disposal. Do i need this?

Reply to
Anonymous

I would love to help you answer this question but I cannot seem to understand what you are asking. Do you care to elaborate?

Reply to
matthewmcdounagh