Latest threads in Patioshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how do I remove the pole from the 11ft costco umbrella
my 11ft umbrella from costco #925283 is stuck in the umbrella base because the wood has swollen and I want to know if the pole can be taken off so I can replace it - I can't move it from the table it...
4
4

what do i do to build a 10by10 patio
how far down to dig ? how many inches of sand? how much stone in inches?
1
1

what options are available for building own patio without being able to dig required depth due to roots?
Would like to expand patio, but unable to dig deep enough to lay rocks and sand due to nearby tree and shrub roots. Are there certain surfaces that I can lay with less depth of rock & sand? If I cut...
2
2

what kind of batteries are needed in a pacific bay umbrella solar unit so the little night lights come on
i just put in 3 new batteries (AA's) the solar unit atop the umbrella. flip the switch and lights come on but at night they don't come on.
4
4

Need to replace the sleeve for our umbrella base
We have 6 x 11' umbrellas with the Pacific Bay Umbrella Bases - made by American Garden in Irwindale, for OSH, and sold as their part No. OSH-6749592. They're the 24" round Deluxe Umbrella Base,...
10
10

How do u tilt the Costco 11ft market umbrella?
The answer is : Grab the pole with one hand and the outer end of a wood stay/rib with the other and "throw" the stay in either direction while holding the pole still.
6
6

what's a good/safe pressure to wash a concrete patio with a pressure washer?
I want to get the moss and soot out of all the nooks and crannies but don't want to chip it. Is this more a function of the pressure, the type of the head or some clever wand-moving technique?
1
1