wrought iron gate doesn't shut properly

Hi, I need to fix a wrought iron gate that doesn't shut properly. About a foot amount of gate is keeping the gate from shuting by the post. What can I use to fix it?

Reply to
Christy

It's metal, so bend it back into shape. If it's racked or out of square, a few whacks at the end of the top railing with a sledge hammer should square it up. If it's twisted, just stand on the bottom rail and grab onto the top rail while leaning and bouncing backward...forward doesn't work very well.

Reply to
Anonymous