Latest threads in Orchid Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: New prhrag
That goes to show there's no pleasing everyone all the time. I read as a scientist who studies history as a form or recreation; probably something that makes me a misfit. ;-) It is the excursions into...
1
1

Kye, is there a web interface to your news server?
Diana's instructions for setting up Outlook Express to access your version ABPO. I can use that if absolutely necessary, but I despise Outlook Express, particularly for email (as you can tell, I have...

Phal question
I have a large phal with large (1 foot tip to tip across the plan) leaves. These leaves had been facing up but I have a light source (sun) coming in from a window to the side. The plant tried to turn...

Hello Again , ABPO ?
Hello all , i have not posted for a long time . I know this may have been covered before but cannot find trace .What has happened to abpo i only have 4 posts and none are of orchids it has been like...
8
8

Jewel Orchid
I think the most common one is Ludisia discolor. Cheers Wendy http://snipped-for-privacy@notcfl.rr.com http://snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.newshosting.com... http://snipped-for-privacy@notcfl.rr.com...
1
1

Cymbidium light requirements
I am rebuilding my indoor garden beginning with a couple new Cymbidium hybrids. The ones I got are impressive: lots of large, fragrant flowers, lots of leaves and pseudobulbs. I haven't looked at the...
6
6

Root rot - I think I'm losing this one
I have a phal with root rot. I've had this one for a while and it has bloomed several times. It now has a new flower spike with three branches and many buds. I noticed that the flowers that opened...
3
3

o.pictures down?
Tests have revealed I'm not able to access o.pictures. It keeps saying 'connection times out'. Anyone else having that problem?
4
4

Searach engine?
I like Wikipedia, & I use J. Pfahl's Encyclopedia a lot for research. Wendy http://www.orchidspecies.com/Cheers Enjoy the latest headlines while you access Cox webmail and other services. We...
1
1

Meeting idea
x-no-archive:yes (does this work??) Just thought I'd share this with you. Some of you have no doubt done this before, but if not, it's kind of neat. Full disclosure: I am no longer the Veep here...
6
6

My orchid is dying :-(
Hello everyone, One of my orchids is looking very very sick and I'm hoping someone ca tell me whats wrong. I've kept a phaeleanopsis for about a year now, and that one was fin (so I assume the growing...

Article
Someone's doing okay; I'm not surprised. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/business/content/business/epaper/2009/01/12/a3f_orchids_0112.html

Orchid article
Thank you for the pointer to it... Alas, I would not have caught the article otherwise. I don't care much for the media portraying politicians in a fashion similar to how they abuse actors and...
2
2

Season's Greetings
Dear Orchid Friends, From all of us at the Akerne Orchids Team we wish you a very happy, healthy 2009 for you, your family and your plants of course ! In 2009 Akerne Orchids exists 30 years, we will...

Best Wishes During the Holidays
I am sending best wishes to you all during this holiday season. With so many stresses in the world, cultivation of our orchids can point to directions and attitudes that could benefit society as a...
2
2