When do they flower?

My orchids only flower every second year, is this normal?

The Faz

Reply to
Faz

The general answer is "no", indicating that there is a deficiency in your overall culture.

Fill us in on light, humidity, watering frequency, feeding (concentration, formula, frequency), and temperatures , and we might be able to help.

Reply to
Ray B

i can't remember who is was.... had an orchid that was fat and happy and bloomed like clockwork--every five years. ;-)

--j_a

Reply to
jankey