Water spots on leaves

How can I remove water spots on my orchid leaves? Our well water run through limestone and therefore leaves white deposits on the leave when the water dries. Now the leaves are starting to look dull an somewhat unsitely. Any suggestions

Reply to
Laura Hindman

Full strength and then wipe with a wet paper towel. I don't think it's really a strong acid but complexes the calcium. Your mileage may vary, as they say. Any comments Ray?

Reply to
Paul Simon