will not bloom

I'm pretty new in growing orchids. I live in Central FL. The orchids are on the screen enclosed lanai facing south, no direct sun. I'm sorry that I don't know the names. Only one has a bloom. Others are, I believe younger than the one w/ the flowers. How do I get them to bloom? Should I include pictures?

Thanks in advance, snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com

Reply to
Leah Anna

Dear Lady Leah Anna, Welcome. You have come to the right place as this is the best orchid group on the net along with the (alt binaries pictures orchids) where you can post pics or give us a url.

You are certainly in the right area to grow most of them, a natural environment.

Diana lives & grows in Fla. & will steer you in the right direction.

As far as blooming is concerned, I can tell you that you have to have plenty of patience. Cheers for now, Wendy

Reply to
Wendy7