Orchids of New Guinea

Yeah the drop in the dollar's value is taking its toll.

I just ordered a book from Britain; it was painful to watch the conversion calculation.

However, when my daughter comes over from London, she gets great buys on stuff here.

The dollar is at 1.36/ Euro, too, not good news for our school's semester abroad program in Austria.

J. Del Col

Reply to
jadel