Cyp Acaule Soil Mix

Hi, Years and Years ago someone posted a really good soil mix and also the recipe for white vinegar to distilled water to grow Cyp Acaule's. Are you still here or does someone out there have a good soil mix etc?

and before you ask YES YES These are from a legitiate nusery that grows them in propagation, not a digger!!!

Thanks,

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Meyers

I've grown them in just "Nature's Helper" composted pine bark (sold as a soil amendment at Home Depot or Lowes) and they seemed to do ok (until I moved to a new house and left them under the deck in undrained trays for six months, lost a lot of them after that treatment.) I think the vinegar is supposed to be something like 1/3 cup per gallon, you could probably ask Carson Whitlow at Cyp. Haven.

-danny

Reply to
danny

Glenn,

We have a long-established agreement here that it's no problem mentioning company names, or even having the proprietor stating "We have something new. If interested check us out at the URL below." The rule-of-thumb is that we avoid the posting of price lists and the like.

Reply to
Ray B