Congratulations to Al

All the RGO readers,

Al would be too modest even to mention this to you but he did good at the NCOS show this weekend. Among the AOS awards he received for his really great looking plants, his Renanthera was the best in show. It glows in the dark when we turn off the lights! It was so huge I really felt sorry for the judges who had to count the flowers for the cultural award he received. I believe he got at least one other AOS award.

To top it off the large display that Al spent Friday working to build with his team was also best in show.

All the hardware and the ribbons are really distracting.

If you're in the DC area you should come by tomorrow or Monday and see his work.

Good Growing, Gene

Reply to
Gene Schurg

Congratulations Al! One of my dreams is to get a CCM on one of my plants. How fun!

K Barrett