Dendrobium cuthbertsonii Vendors at WOC

I have a friend who is a species nut (of the nicest kind). She lost a Dendrobium cuthbertsonii that was white with a pale lemon in the throat and rose lines on the lip. (not brown lines)

She does not believe there is a vendor in the US that has such a plant, but does hope someone coming to WOC might. Anyone know who is scheduled to come?

OR anyone from OZ know if their vendors might be coming? Someone told her they were the only ones who might have such a find. They said there were two possibilities, one's name started with W and the other was 2 initials like J&T. She was not sure beyond that.

Any ides and suggestions?

SuE

SuE

Sue,

I'm not aware of *any* Aussie vendor who carries D. cuthbertsonii, let alone one who is going to WOC. A few years ago I purchased a D. laevifolium (same Section as cuthbertsonii) from Woolfe in Toowoomba, but it's not in their current price list. - nor yet is cuthbertsonii.

Perhaps John, Re>I have a friend who is a species nut (of the nicest kind). She lost a

Dave Gillingham

Reply to
Dave Gillingham