abpo

Has anyone else been cut off abpo using bellsouth and/or Outlook express? As of 10/6 all newgroups were sliced off Bellsouth and started over again but not abpo. Think it was simply dropped by Bellsouth? I sent them a fairly nice, but stern email (for what it's worth - me against at&t?). Gary

Reply to
V_coerulea

Gary,

Many ISPs refuse to carry the alt.* hierarchy due to all the illegal stuff carried in those groups. Giganews is cheap and if you're addited to abpo, it's a good way to get it.

-Eric in SF

Eric Hunt