Subject Author Posted Replies

Buying Condo, GFCI Problems
I have a two-day old agreement to buy a condo. The condo has one full bath and a small kitchen. Today with my realtor I did a two-hour inspection. Wit h a GFCI tester, I found that none of the kitchen...
33
33

Service Entrance Cable -- Repair Insulation?
A friend of mine bought a house and one of the things that the home inspector noted was some wear or damage to the insulation on the service entrance cable on the outside of the house that runs down...
58
58

Walk in bathtubs ?
I keep seeing these walk in bathtubs advertised on tv commercials. They have a side that opens like a door. THey are intended for the elderly. The concept makes sense, because I am aware of how...
39
39

What are those wall jacks?
At 2:41 there are two separate wall jacks. The one closest to the camera may just be 90 degree wall plugs, but they seem to be slimmer than the ones used in the US. I can't even guess what the other...
7
7

front loader washing machine Door
my mother leaves her [front loading] washing machine door Open when not in use is there a reason for this? thanks marc
37
37

OT: Sending Gift to Germany?
I want to send a camera to somebody in Germany because Amazon will not shop there for that cam. Does anybody have experience with this? This is a straight-up gift and I'm not trying to pull...
12
12

Area rugs can transport your rooms from ordinary to extraordinary.
Decor Ideas, Awesome Rugs, Rugs Homedecor, Area Rugs, Living Room,with Ark corp,...

Decor Ideas, Awesome Rugs, Rugs Homedecor, Area Rugs, Living Room,with Ark corp,
A fabulous area rug can make a unique foundation or starting point around w hich your entire room's décor can be coordinated. The rug becomes your de sign centerpiece.
1
1

Make Your Room beautiful With Area Rugs and Decoration
A fabulous area rug can make a unique foundation or starting point around w hich your entire room's décor can be coordinated. The rug becomes your de sign centerpiece.

Canon Power Shot Camera Problem
I have an old Canon SD1000 Power Shot (Digital Elph) camera that I really love, and have used much. Now I am having a unique problem with its USB connection to my W7 PC. I use that to upload its pics...
41
41

in-drive
How bad an idea would it be to voluntarily give your insurance company your driving data, car location, etc., etc.? My agent says it would save at least 5%, hardly seems worth it. "But the insurance...
10
10

OT Stock market investing
One day I got sick of paying my credit card bills so figured "if you can't fight 'em , join 'em." When Visa went public I bought their stock and watched it rise for a while then drop. I held on for a...

Is this really an acceptable roof repair?
I had a lot of water enter my townhouse during the 1st week of March when t here was ice damming going on. Water came in where the siding meets the ro of. Today the property management company for my...
13
13

Testing
esting, 123.
1
1

The worlds tiniest 3D printed cordless drill.
The worlds tiniest 3D printed cordless drill. No tiny toolbox should be without one. Lance Abernethy's 3D Printed Drill that he believes is the smallest in the world. More info at:...
1
1