OT Call services

Charter's web site says they are adding a feature called "do not disturb" It doesn't say how it works yet. I hope it works by intercepting all calls and sending them to voice mail. It would be nice if it had a white list that would pass through. The old features gave 10 phone numbers to block. I would much rather have all numbers sent to voice mail (wtihout ringing the phone) and 10 numbers to pass straight through.

One of the old features was to send the voice mail recordings to email. I signed up for that a few months ago, but it has never worked. I furnished two email addresses, but I never got an email.

Reply to
Seymore4Head

I think Verizon doesn't have Call Block anymore. I find that annoying.

That's bad. I'll email you if it will help.

Reply to
micky

See if this will work. Is your phone digital and allow simultaneous ring?

Works great and its FREE

Reply to
ChairMan

It will only work if his local phone company subscribes to nomorobo.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann