Zennis diasppointing

Not necessarily. My bifocals are set so the top is in focus at about 24" (monitors) and the bottoms about 12" (books/desk). I know people who have had these reversed for special purposes. "Bifocal" simply means there are two focal lengths in a single lens.

Reply to
krw

Both measure intraocular pressure. The air puff is sort of a down and dirty, not as accurate one.

Reply to
dadiOH