You Have No Right to Own a 'Military-Style' Rifle, According to Federal Appeals Court Decision

To save our democracy? To show that we are a fair, open country, with real elections? To find out if Trump really is a Russian stooge?

We have never really

Nixon assassinated himself. And you're right, if it turns out that Trump and his campaign was in bed with the Russians, this would be worse. THAT is why it needs to be fully investigated. This isn't about a sports team, rooting for your guy. It's about being an American. I'm not going to sell my sole just because Trump will put a conservative on the SC. People standing silent, ignoring what's before them, is how you wind up like Nazi Germany.

Reply to
trader_4

[...]

How about being smart enough to know when they're being trolled? They'll just go around chasing their tails these days while he goes off doing something important?

Reply to
Muggles

What has Trump accomplished so far?

Taxes? nothing Economic Stimulus that's desperately needed? nothing Repealing/Replacing Obamacare nothing Banning muslims nothing but chaos and looking stupid

The only thing he has accomplished is to name Gorsuch to the SC. By this time, Obama had his $700 bil stimulus through Congress and signed into law.

Trump has only accomplished a lot of negative press coverage for himself and the country, created a lot of chaos and division and increase the incidences of hate crimes.

Reply to
trader_4