Wiring to code??

Hi

I just bought a new house in Massachusetts, and had some electrical work done over the weekend. But I'ma bit concerned about something I saw, and wondered if it was really to code or not. And what, if anything, I shoudl do about it.

When I saw him put the sheetrock on over the wires, I noticed the wires looked odd. I could see the newsprint on them, and they were all lumpy, not smooth like regular wires. The print was at all funy angles. Also I noticed they werent drooping like normal, but seemed rigid. I've never seen wires like this before, is there anything I should be concerned about? Or is this ok?

NT

Reply to
bigcat

If you were to post from an address outside of England, I think people here might take it more seriously.......

Party on, my Limey Activist Friend

Reply to
Andy

Check out the mining disaster.