Window Replacement

Had quote By Marvin rep. on Infinity Window replacements and had quote on Renewal replacement units by Andersen. Andersen units are much more expensive.I need some help regarding the cost difference. Both are composite material and not vinyl.Anyone familiar with these products? This is a big investment and I don' t want to screw up. Frank

Reply to
KTECH

Try Pella too. The real issue is flashing. What kind of siding do you have and will the new windows be properly installed. Without proper flashing you are wasting your money on any new window.

Reply to
Art

I replaced all my windows with Anderson, but I did it myself, so it wasn't so bad. Marvins are probably as good, and so are Pella's.

tim1198

Reply to
tim1198