Will Silicon Sealant Work On A Propane Regulator?

The reason that there is no O-ring on the replacement part is because the replacement part is from a diffeent manufacturer.

In any case, I exchanged the replacement part for another one and this one does not to leak. The first replacement I bought must have simply been defective. The cashier marked it as such and tossed it into the "defective items" bin.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

DerbyDad03 wrote in news:c307af35-97b9-431d-8295- snipped-for-privacy@j25g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

+1