Why is a Dumore Hand Grinder worth $260?!

I bought a Dumore DMD-1

at a garage sale for $5. It is obviously used, but works fine. I did a search and found out they sell new for $260!

It only has a 1.2a motor, about the same as a dremel. What makes it worth $260? I suppose the obvious answer is the bearings, but is there more to is than that?

(anyone want to make me an offer? I doubt it would bring much on Ebay, because no one would know what it was.)

Reply to
John

try posting on rec.crafts.metalworking newsgroup if you really want an answer...

Reply to
jim