Why did drainpipes used to have a box on the wall?

every house is sent a form.

Reply to
charles

Floods? Do you live on a soggy island?

I don't have to have several baths within 24 hours.

I've had only 1 blocked drain in the 20 years I've lived here. And it didn't prevent anything from emptying, it just oozed into the garden from a manhole cover a bit.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Usually people are using all of the side of the house for something in the garden.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I suppose you say noggin instead of dwang then ? .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

In the near of Scotland puddle clay is just under the vegitable soil that's why....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

...and nobody in the near of scotland will know what you are talking about...enjoy

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

How much you use depends on your diet actually.

Oh for goodness sake, just shove some in a sink of water and watch it. Now pick up the soggy lump and think how hard that would be to go through a pipe.

Clearly there is or drain cleaning companies would be out of business.

It does look like a bit of a larf.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Clearly not as I've never had one. And yes I'm on the electoral roll.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But no diet needs a whole roll a day.

Done that when I need to use it to apply some water to something and have it stay wet while what its applied to soaks up the water.

Doesn't swell up.

Trivially easily given how easily it comes apart.

That problem isnt due to the dunny paper, f****it.

It can be, particularly when the participants are blotto as they usually are.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Naw - 'nettie'.

Reply to