Who makes the best Kill-A-Watt meter

an hour later.

A common method is utilities have voltage regulators. They may be in substations, but there are also pole mounted ones. One type is a multi-step buck-boost transformer. The regulator raises and lowers the voltage from another transformer. For a +/- 10% range and a 75kVA circuit the regulator transformer would have a 7.5kVA rating.

Reply to
bud--

gregz posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Dats Nicz but who cares?

Reply to
Tekkie®

gregz posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I thought EVERYTHING was flawless with Apples products. You burst my bubble.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Saul Bloom posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

You are flushing your brain then because you quoted all of the postings. Maroon.

Reply to
Tekkie®

only the mac-in-toy owners think that. It's their fantasy.

Reply to
Steve Barker

It's not all computer related. I used newsxpress reader most of my Internet days. It did not archive posts. If the info was not in the repost, I had no idea sometimes what they were talking about. Then I would have to take time and search google archives, and often posting there at the same time. It seems some newsgroups, tend to criticize long postings. I could care less.

Wait, I'm changing my tv channel with this iPad.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Oh, I forgot about Using Pine reader. You just use telnet.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Yes my iPad was tricky, but you should have seen how long it takes to use backspace in unix Pine. I guess I'm burnt in.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

What was said before your post? I don't see anything.

Greg

Reply to
gregz