Where do people get 20% off HD coupons?

I see 20% off HD coupons on ebay. Where do people get them?

Reply to
peter

Not sure but Lowes has some decent coupons in the Address Change packs at the post office (or at last time I looked)

Reply to
PipeDown

I once registered for a raffle home depot was doing, and now I get emails about X% off some purchases.

I haven't looked them over, but that seems like one way to get some discounts.

Good luck,

tom @

Tom The Great

These are given to store employees. They are usually not honored if you do not have an employee ID.

Reply to
gregoc