HF 20% Off coupons -- Fine print?

I just noticed that the fine print on the bottom of the Harbor Freight 20% off coupons says they cannot be used for just about anything in the store. Do different coupons have different fine print?

Reply to
Davej

Those generic ones pretty-much the same for all I've seen -- they exclude essentially the named-brand merchandise so all that's left is the really low-end stuff...

Reply to
dpb