What is the saw called

that will work flush to the floor and cut off a vertical door moulding? There is a power saw and a hand saw that can do this but I don't remember the name.

Reply to
Madx

Jamb saw

RicodJour

Thanks I didn't know how to search for it because i didn't know the name.

Reply to
Madx

Crain makes a decent one,

Reply to
beecrofter

A biscuit joiner is a wonderful power tool for woodworking, and also happens to work as a power jamb saw.

Richard J Kinch

try a Bosch fine cut power hand saw

tracey